At Primatics, our goal is to maximize the value of the EVOLV platform for our customers. As such, we have wrapped several service offerings around our software to enable customer success at the time of implementation and throughout your partnership with us. Such success is achieved through:
Implementation and Integration Services – Our comprehensive implementation and integration services are available to enable our customers’ success. Leveraging deep technical and domain knowledge, our experts ensure that EVOLV fits well within our customers’ system and business process architecture.
Our implementation and integration services help customers to achieve their business needs by providing services across all phases of the implementation. We help customers plan, assess, build, test, certify and transition to the desired production state by employing a proven, structured approach to implementing the EVOLV platform. All of this is supported by strong project management and training services. During implementation, data from customers’ core systems is integrated into EVOLV through an automated process, maintaining control around the information hand-off between systems. Our repeatable and consistent framework has been proven to be integral to successful adoption of EVOLV.
The implementation methodology consists of five phases, including:
- Initiation -- Establishes project governance with a defined implementation plan and timeline, communication and escalation protocols and implementation success criteria
- Elaboration -- Analyzes customer requirements, business processes and interface specifications to identify configuration and testing criteria, along with the analysis and deployment of industry best practices to enable seamless integration with your end to end accounting and risk processes.
- Configuration – Installs and configures EVOLV based on a customer’s specifications, build and test system interfaces
- Acceptance -- Validates system results against acceptance criteria and confirms system and user readiness for production
- Transition – Transitions from acceptance to production, engaging our customers with Customer Support resources and evaluating opportunities for expanded use of the platform
Training Services – We offer individualized, role-based learning to prepare users and maximize their adoption and use of EVOLV through a wide range of training options, including instructor-led training and eLearning.
Our role-based training services enable customers to maximize their return on investment and adoption of EVOLV, including:
- Operational use of EVOLV from system execution to management of the implemented controls framework and understanding of results
- Forecasting and understanding of loan portfolio credit risk
- Advanced reporting capabilities to enable development of custom reports
- Best practices for data integration and use of the EVOLV data tools
Additional learning opportunities include training tailored to meet a customer’s specific learning objectives, online training resources and webinars on the latest platform features and enhancements.
Advisory Services – Our Advisory Services are available to customers seeking assistance as they implement best practices around the end-to-end accounting and credit processes, disclosures and credit review as well as changes related to regulatory updates.
To further ensure success for our customers, we offer advisory services that enable financial institutions to incorporate best practices into their end-to-end close process, adapt to changes in regulations and execute their corporate strategy. Leveraging our accounting, valuation and technical experts allows you to maximize efficiencies, remain ahead of change and stay competitive.
Advisory Services include:
- Pre-Bid Valuation and Due Diligence Support
- Back Testing and Model Input Support
- Loan Portfolio and Attribution Analysis
- Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis
- Stress Testing Analysis
- Accounting Policy Impact Analysis
Business Analytics Outsourcing Services – We offer post-implementation outsourcing services to support our customers’ end-to-end accounting and credit processes, leveraging the deep EVOLV and domain expertise of our loan accounting and credit specialists. The Business Analytics Outsourcing Services provides a month-over-month production support timeframe.
Since every business is unique, each customer's production close needs will vary. We have designed flexible options to assist customers during the critical close period so you can choose the most appropriate given your specific circumstances.
Customers may choose to leverage our cost efficient Business Analytics Outsourcing to help manage execution of EVOLV and scale their overall close process teams. Our EVOLV accounting and risk specialists execute the monthly and quarterly close processes to free up customers’ staff to focus on other strategic priorities.
Our outsourcing service offering includes:
- SOX compliant control framework with audit documentation
- Inclusion of the process in the annual SSAE16 review
- Access to loan accounting and credit specialists who provide technical accounting and credit support
In addition to being able to use EVOLV and its robust reports or analytics directly, customers can also leverage EVOLV experts to get the information they need quickly and efficiently. We oversee the execution of the controls, allowing customers to spend time on analytics or other strategic activities.
On Demand Business Support – At Primatics we pride ourselves on employing a multitude of subject matter experts, including CPAs, CFAs and risk professionals, to enhance the services we provide to our customers particularly during your monthly and/or quarterly close process. Our experts interpret your EVOLV results through to the end process, considering all accounting and credit policies and regulations along the way.
Want extra comfort of knowing you have access to our subject matter experts of CPAs, CFAs and risk professionals during your monthly or quarterly process to help interpret your results or answer a question related to accounting or credit policy? Then our On Demand Business Support option is for you. At times, it may feel as if your team is jumping over hurdles to close the books in a timely manner. We understand the need to analyze results quickly, complete your close and provide reporting to satisfy the auditors and regulators. Industry and EVOLV experts from our Professional Services team are readily available at your convenience to assist customers by navigating through issues during the close process as well as refine processes in order to get ahead of the curve. Some of the items our team supports include:
- Close Process Management
- Evolv Model Execution / Assumption Defensibility
- Journal Ledger Entries
- Analytics / Key Driver Analysis / Loss Analysis
- Audit Support / Process Controls
- Understanding Results and Management Support
Optimization Services – Our optimization services are available to both new and existing users of EVOLV and are the best way to ensure that customers maximize the value of EVOLV and continuously improve the end-to-end accounting and credit processes.
Changes in regulation often impact a customer’s existing business processes, resulting in the need to re-examine and update systems and controls frameworks. Because of these changes, EVOLV too must evolve and, thus, we are continuously adding new functionality to respond to changes in the market and with regulations. This also means customers want to best understand how to leverage EVOLV to comply with the change. Our team of EVOLV experts with deep industry experience works directly with financial institutions to optimize EVOLV for their specific needs or unique challenges. Whether you are a new customer or one who has been using EVOLV for years, our Optimization Services will enable you to integrate EVOLV more effectively to streamline the close process and better integrate across the finance and credit risk functions. Our Optimization Services consists of an end-to-end process review by experts from our Solutions Consulting team. They spend time on-site reviewing your end-to-end mission, critical accounting and credit process. Through these discussions, the team builds an understanding of the pain points within the organization, including manual processes, data hand-offs and disclosures with a focus on the information and processes most important to the customer. The resulting deliverable summarizes the needs, gaps and manual processes discovered in the end-to-end process review and provides a recommended action plan. This action plan includes a view about how EVOLV integrates into the customer’s overall architecture, including upstream and downstream data flows.