Our implementation and integration services help customers to achieve their business needs by providing services across all phases of the implementation. We help customers plan, assess, build, test, certify and transition to the desired production state by employing a proven, structured approach to implementing the EVOLV platform. All of this is supported by strong project management and training services. During implementation, data from customers’ core systems is integrated into EVOLV through an automated process, maintaining control around the information hand-off between systems. Our repeatable and consistent framework has been proven to be integral to successful adoption of EVOLV.
The implementation methodology consists of five phases, including:
- Initiation - Establishes project governance with a defined implementation plan and timeline, communication and escalation protocols and implementation success criteria
- Elaboration - Analyzes customer requirements, business processes and interface specifications to identify configuration and testing criteria, along with the analysis and deployment of industry best practices to enable seamless integration with your end to end accounting and risk processes.
- Configuration – Installs and configures EVOLV based on a customer’s specifications, build and test system interfaces
- Acceptance - Validates system results against acceptance criteria and confirms system and user readiness for production
- Transition  - Transitions from acceptance to production, engaging our customers with Customer Support resources and evaluating opportunities for expanded use of the platform